Sunday, May 5, 2013

My personal experience with Toms.

Toms have been popular for the past year or two but are they really worth it? Toms range anywhere from $44+ depending on the style. I went and tried on a pair of Tom's at the mall and also a pair of shoes that look similar to Toms by the brand Bongo at K-mart. When I tried on the Toms I didn't like them at all. The bottoms of them weren't very soft and they fit strange on my feet. After that I went to K-mart and tried on the Bongo brands version of the Toms and I have to say that they are some of my favorite shoes right now. Not only are they cheaper than real Toms and look like them, they also have some type of cushion support on the bottom which makes them really soft. I wear them to work all the time and never have I came home with sore feet. They only difference in the outer appearance is that the Bongo shoes don't say "Toms" on them. You can buy Bongo's version for only $14.99 online or in stores at K-mart. I liked them so much I bought three pairs because they were buy one get one half off at the time.


 <---real Toms retail for $44

 <---K-mart Bongo shoes retail for $14.99

Photos by kmart.com and toms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment