Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cute and comfy high-low skirts

It took me probably a year to come around and actually like high-low skirts/dresses. I first noticed that they were really popular last summer. Every store I went to had them on display like Forever21, Wet Seal, and Torrid. But it wasn't until last month that I decided that I would buy a high-low dress. I ordered an all black one off of Forever21.com for only $15 and as soon as I put it on, I fell in love with it. The one thing I love about it is that its shows off just enough leg. Not too much and not too little, so its very versatile. I can wear my dress to church with some flat sandals or wear it out to eat with my friends on a friday night. It's dressy but not too dressy. The only thing that i would say is to be conscious of your height!  I'm 5'6 and my high-low dress fits perfect so the back doesn't drape the ground like a wedding train. However if your shorter (5'3 and under) the high-low style might not work for you because you might catch yourself constantly tripping over the back of it.



Photo by michikochic wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment