Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ugg boots... are they worth the money?

I have owned three pair of Uggs in the past 5 years i've also purchased a few non-name brand boots that are similar to Uggs.. in my opinion i DO think Uggs are worth the money. The pair of the short classic ones run about $165 and a pair of classic tall ones cost around $199. This is a lot of money for a pair of shoes (i have to admit i'm super cheap!) but they last a really long time. The cheaper ones i've had i've bought at shoe carnival or Target. I don't even remember the brand of them I just know they were horrible. I couldn't even wear them in the snow because the snow would sink into my boots and then into my socks! I have never tried Bearpaw boots but i've heard they are similar to Uggs as far as their construction goes. If your looking for good snow boots that will keep your feet warm then Uggs  are it. They are very sturdy and very reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment