Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sneaker Wedges. Are they cute, or not so much?

  
Photo courtesy of shoesnob.com 

I have no clue where this "sneaker wedge" trend came from but I have seen a lot of celebrities as well as a few students on campus wearing these shoes. I dont like them at all. I feel like when it comes to women's shoes it should be one or the other. Either a sneaker or a wedge but not both. Thats like making a flip flop with a heel on it. I guess it would be called a "flip heel"? I dont know,  it's just strange to me! Pictured above is Jessica Biel wearing a pair of Nike sneaker wedges. How do you feel about the shoes?

2 comments:

  1. A flip heel? Oh that's great. I agree that this trend is ugly and I will never own a pair myself. I think they look dumb and have only seen it look good once or twice and mostly on celebrities. On campus? Please don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like them. they're huge in Europe and if im honest i also own a pair. The idea that its supposed to make the person seem taller without really giving off an obvious impression that they are actually heels. For the more vertically challenged I consider it a godsend :D

    ReplyDelete